Monday, November 21, 2005

a long time....

Today this guy in my school asked me out. Its a big thing for me cause i am SOOO not used to it. His name is Dustin Kelley. And to tell you the truth.........even though i am just now going out with him........i havent been this happy in a while. I was getting a little depressed "cause no one loves me" and now i am all better. YAY!! I mean it really made my day to hear that.........it was a good day. My only regret it that he was gone today (all jrs go to a field trip) and i wont be able to see him over Thanksgiving break. : ( but i am happy now. Its great to know.............heres thought for the day
Fight Crime: Shoot Back!

1 Comments:

Blogger j kuhl said...

hey, don't comment me a million times. Once is enough. I check often enough for comments. I'm sorry i thought you were a senior, but i don't remember the comment I made. Must have been months ago.

Anyways, have a good life.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home