Thursday, September 22, 2005

Worlds Thinnest Books

another book joke.........


20. Beauty Secrets - by Janet Reno
19. Home Built Airplanes - by John Denver
18. How To Get To The Superbowl - by Dan Marino
17. Things I Love About Bill - by Hillary Clinton
16. My Life's Memories - by Ronald Reagan
15. Things I Can't Afford - by Bill Gates
14. Things I Would Not Do For Money - by Dennis Rodman
13. The Wild Years - by Al Gore
12. Amelia Earhart's Guide To The Pacific Ocean
11. America's Most Popular Lawyers
10. Detroit - A Travel Guide
9. Dr. Kevorkian's Collection Of Motivational Speeches
8. Everything Men Know About Women
7. Everything Women Know About Men
6. All The Men I've Loved Before - by Ellen DeGeneres
5. Mike Tyson's Guide To Dating Etiquette
4. Spotted Owl Recipes - by the Sierra Club
3. The Amish Phone Directory
2. My Plan To Find The Real Killers - by O. J. Simpson
1. My Book Of Morals - by Bill Clinton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home