Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Poem "To Artemis M."

To Artemis M.
I walk alone.
Down a road I shall not speak of
I travel in blood stained clothes
For indeed I am condemned.
I walk in a place that isn’t peaceful
Where unending war and hatred dwell.
Oh happy, is the devil
For on this day are many dead.
This darkness. I cannot explain.
I cannot bear this burden alone,
There is so much heart ache here
In the deepness of my soul.
“People rule this world
Not a god of any kind.
You follow ME and none other.”
This is what THEY tell you.
There are books on such nonsense
Where our world is slowly deceived
For indeed few know of
The Wonders of God.
And for this we pray
That more shall join our Army
So that we may conquer
He who turns against us.
You shouldn’t be frightened
Of what you cannot see.
You have to believe
That the Lord will guide you.
Slow and steady, you’ll find the way
For if you do not even try
You won’t get anywhere at all.
Obviously, this is true.
I walk beside Him.
This is my choice
For I am not afraid
For I have found the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home